At Queensland Legal Practice, we understand that the law regarding road traffic offences can be particularly complex. It is therefore essential to appoint a competent lawyer who can guide you through the legal process; who is familiar with court procedures and can help you avoid a disqualification and severe penalties.
Queensland Legal Practice can help you from the moment of arrest or notice to appear, through police station procedures to charge, and all the subsequent court hearings.
We have significant experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Driving while disqualified
- Driving without a licence
- Driving with excess alcohol
- Failure to provide specimens
- Careless driving
- Causing death by careless driving
- Dangerous driving
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Speeding and ‘totting up’
- Applications for the return of licence following disqualification
- Driving without insurance
- Vehicle offences
Do not hesitate to contact us today.